find out what is going on inside my head. i know it is a little scary, but you will be safe. i promise.

Monday, October 20, 2008

She Who Must Be Obeyed

If you have read my posts for very long, you probably have seen me refer to "she who must be obeyed". You likely have already determined that I am referring to my lovely bride and life partner. Many of you already know her. For those of you who don't, here is her picture:


Isn't she adorable? I really do love her.

Here is her dad. Can you see the family resemblance?


I am truly a blessed man. I have a beautiful wife who I love and that loves me. And I have three great sons. Fortunately, they get their looks from their mother. Here are the middle and youngest:



I hope you enjoyed meeting my family.

2 comments:

Liz said...

LOL! Love the glasses, guys!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

They have never looked better!