find out what is going on inside my head. i know it is a little scary, but you will be safe. i promise.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

This Show Bites: Episode 1

This show bites is now online! A while back, I invited you to send me your suggestions for your favorite appetizer in the Tyler area. My crack producer and I took your suggestions and went on an eating adventure. The results are below. At the end of the video, I announce the subject of the next episode. Be sure to send me your suggestions. Now, sit back and enjoy "This Show Bites".


2 comments:

Liz said...

First of all--good job on not looking like a doofus eating on camera. I would be so self conscious about how I was chewing, if I had food falling out of my mouth, whether I was reacting in the way the viewer would want me to react to their suggestion, etc. So good job on that!

Second--Larry loves the queso flamiato from Posado's. But they have it as a meal-sized portion there.

Good tacos in Tyler? Hmm....hard to say. I'm not a big fan of tacos, but before you go about eating tacos, I need to hunt down the Taco Town video for you! In fact, I think I'll go look for it now. It's a hoot!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

GREAT first episode. Sorry I am just getting around to watching it. You did a great job. Seriously. I guess we will give some editing props to Todd, too!
I am excited to try the civiche at Villa Montez.

My taco pick will be from El Lugar!!! I will email you the details!