find out what is going on inside my head. i know it is a little scary, but you will be safe. i promise.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Last Chance to Nominate!


Coming in about a week is the first episode of "This Show Bites!" Next week, my crack producer Todd and I will be going out to try your top three nominations. This is your last chance to get your nominations in. Remember, this episode is all about. . .

APPETIZERS!

The rules for this episode are simple:
1. Decide on a restaurant appetizer for me to try. It can be from any restaurant in the Tyler area. It can be your favorite or it can be one that you think looks interesting but are afraid to try. It cannot be a sampler platter; it must be a single appetizer item.
2. You must email your nomination directly to me. If you leave it as a comment, I will ask you to resubmit it in email form. You must send it to wjcollier3 (at) gmail.com. (replace (at) with @.)

I will compile the nominations and try the top three. When the video is released, it will be available here and in a variety of other places.

No comments: