find out what is going on inside my head. i know it is a little scary, but you will be safe. i promise.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

If Only Star Wars...


I don't like Star Wars. There, I said it. I don't like Star Wars. I have only seen the first one and that ridiculous cartoon that came out last year. I did not enjoy either of them. I never saw any of the others because I don't like Star Wars. I have some friends who make the occasional Star Wars reference. Obviously, I have no idea what they are talking about. But those movies have become such a part of our larger culture. I have wondered what it would take for me to have enjoyed Star Wars more. Here is a new opening sequence. I like it. I did not particularly like the other show either, but the song is good and this show's opening is awesome. Enjoy.


No comments: