find out what is going on inside my head. i know it is a little scary, but you will be safe. i promise.

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Inbox Is Full


Sometimes I think I get a lot of email. I try to deal with personal stuff quickly. I often let the junk just sit there to be dealt with later. sometimes it just piles up until there is a ridiculous amount. Not too long ago, a friend looked over my shoulder and there were over 300 new messages. They were all from merchants or newsletters or some other form of impersonal mail. Do you think you get a lot of mail? Check out this post from Paul Bedard about Dana Perino.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I get a lot of emails as well. There are all the facebook notifications, message board posting notifications, blog comment notifications. Then there are the personal emails, the ones from the 2 email groups I am a part of....oh, and the advertisements, spam & junk. Ugh..yeah, I get a lot.