find out what is going on inside my head. i know it is a little scary, but you will be safe. i promise.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Several months ago, I thought it would be fun not only to blog, but to build a website that would tell you all about my family and what we have going on. I was wrong. It was less fun that I thought it would be. It ended up that I even quit blogging for a while. In other words, the thing that was my focus became just another activity. I got distracted by other things. That is just what happens to us in our Christian walk. If our main purpose is to love God and each other, what happens when we get distracted with other things? Our love for God and others becomes less evident. Don't let this happen to you. Don't let the busyness of life distract you from what is most important. 

 Grace & Peace,

 John

No comments: